Skip to the content
- We believe that there is one God who exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. God is the creator and sustainer of all things.
- We believe that God, in making himself known, inspired the Holy Bible; that the Bible is trustworthy in its entirety and that it has supreme authority in matters of doctrine, faith and conduct.
- We believe that mankind was created for fellowship with God but that we have all sinned and are in consequence guilty in God’s sight, under God’s wrath and separated from him.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, God’s Son, became a human being when Mary, a virgin, conceived through the power of the Holy Spirit and gave birth to a son. Truly and eternally God, he is also truly human but without sin.
- We believe that Jesus Christ offered himself as a sacrifice for the sins of mankind when he died on the cross. By his death and resurrection he has provided the only way for us to be forgiven and reconciled to God. Salvation is a free gift from God, accepted through faith alone and not based on personal effort.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit brings us to repent of our sins and to trust in Jesus Christ. God gives us the Spirit when we believe. He lives in us, changes us inwardly, empowers us for witness through word, sign and deed, resources us for building up the Body of Christ (the church), and maintains unity among us.
- We believe that Christ commands his church to preach the gospel throughout the world, teaching and making disciples in all nations and people groups.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will return to earth to gather all believers to himself, and that he will appear to all as King of kings and Judge.